PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
1999 Old Gowrie in my Castello bent billiard.

IMG-1091.png

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Hogshead in the SMS 6 panel bent lattice meer, loading now for after dinner. This pic captures the color of the a portion fully rubbed out plug. This will be third smoke of Hogshead. Still trying to get a bead on this tobacco... Tin note is not strong, is pleasant. Getting a bit of kelp scent, a bit weaker than I get with Peretti 150th Flake. Hay or perhaps straw...or is it grass-stained baseball leather? The moisture level is just very nice.
IMG_6389.JPG

LeafErikson

Lifer
Dec 7, 2021
Oregon
Hogshead in the SMS 6 panel bent lattice meer, loading now for after dinner. This pic captures the color of the a portion fully rubbed out plug. This will be third smoke of Hogshead. Still trying to get a bead on this tobacco... Tin note is not strong, is pleasant. Getting a bit of kelp scent, a bit weaker than I get with Peretti 150th Flake. Hay or perhaps straw...or is it grass-stained baseball leather? The moisture level is just very nice.
View attachment 276827
Goodness that looks fantastic! I might have to pick some up.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a year 2021 straight black sandblasted Peterson Ragaire 150 bulldog with a unmounted army mount tapered acrylic cumberland fish tail stem. I'd have posted sooner, but Abner the Eager came in and promptly laid on my lap for a short snooze. A batch of coffee from a freshly opened bag of Gold Star Nightwish is my drink.
Peterson_Ragaire_bulldog150 .jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty Snap Dragon apple, and am smoking the last of Jim’s English in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a tapered black acrylic stem. I'll really miss this blend as it was totally made with difficult to afford African Virginias supplied by a friend. Incredibly deeply rich stuff.
Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg.jpg

BigEd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 19, 2023
Franklin, TN
I’ve been out of the country since the 26th for work. i thought I’d do something special when i got home. I actually scored a few tins of my beloved Dorchester so what better to start the year off. Smoked in my recently rediscovered sea rock. Happy New Year.

Attachments

• IMG_5411.jpeg
    IMG_5411.jpeg
    165.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5412.jpeg
    IMG_5412.jpeg
    211.3 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.