PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloozoe

Lifer
Sep 1, 2023
Good Ugandan coffee and some well-aged Sam's Flake in my first of two self-mandated daily smokes in my meer. I figure it may look interesting in a year.

Kind of like a job, but since the stem (whatever it's made of) is soft and thus apparently not acrylic, it's a pleasant chore.

And now back to The Boss and his attempts to turn 6th century England into late 19th century America.

IMG_6348.jpeg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Delicious 2014 SG Bracken Flake in a 1922 Carlyle patent extra special. I just can’t get my head around the fact that SG stopped making this blend, it seems like an insane decision and apparently the recipe is now lost. View attachment 281854
@Birddog66 Semois in a clay. Saving the 1792 Flake for the Battle of Nantwich re-enactment. Can't carry a burning slow match around Nantwich as I'm going in the church, museum & pub!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Hey! Your majesty! Do you ever do anything that's not helpful and socially productive?! You're making me look and feel worse than I already am and did. Does it have anything to do with some sort of royal obligation; noblesse oblige?

View attachment 281878
@Cloozoe Love the picture - my subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.