PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, rock fish and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. Lost two and half pounds in one day, which was happy news for me! I've a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Full Virginia Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Watching a documentary about Yellowstone Park though I don't see Yogi or Boo-Boo there.
Dunhill_1968Bulldog.jpg

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
The single flake of HH Pure virginia was oh so nice, and only filled have the lovat. Perfect portion for a 35 minute contemplation and I could feel a gentle nic kiss. Now fortified with a hearty prime-rib sandwich, onto the little clay filled with Gaslight. The last of my decaf and a pint of water, with an Athletic Brewing (non-alc) Hazy IPA standing by in case of need.
IMG_2854.jpg

Beowoulf

Can't Leave
Oct 16, 2022
Just now, smoking some Mac Baren's Mixture Scottish Blend in a Peterson Limited Edition Now what is it about Scottish Blend that I always burn the daylights out of my mouth? I smoked 2/3 of the bowl and had to just stop. I said, "Why am I doing this to myself? I HATE this!" I dumped out the last 1/3 and I doubt I will ever smoke it again. Now I smoke all kinds of different stuff without a problem (aromatics are my favorite), What is it about Scottish Blend that makes it so ferocious?

No 3-2 Peterson Limited Edition.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.