PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am half way through this bowl of Wilke Surbrug’s Golden Sceptre in a late 40s, early 50s straight black sandblasted Wagner British Thorn 495 (Comoy’s second) pot with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Have a little more work to do. Listening to The Green Hornet on the XM.
 Wagner_pot.jpg

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
View attachment 191987
When this post hits at around 10:30 am my time, I imagine @JimInks got a great night's sleep, and that you have got the day off to a perfect start.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Work's done for the day, fed Daisy the Feral Princess (she insists on top billing) and Tomato the Brave, plus Suzy and Molly, too. I'm half way through this bowl of D&R Penhooker Silver in a straight smooth brown undated pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock 263 Canadian with a nickel band and a tapered black p-lip stem. Time to catch up on the forums.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Shamrock.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2002 smooth top, black sandblasted quarter bend military mount Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn with a horn insert in the ferrule and black acrylic stem. This will end my smoking day.
Karl_Erik_horn.jpg

UB 40

Lifer
Jul 7, 2022
Cologne/ Germany
nahbesprechung.net
97289754-467D-4DCB-8736-E917EE55705C.jpeg

Those black ropes in the middle of the day are a real challenge. But Ralph’s Burley Cup an the much appreciated p-Cones ended up to soon. And I prefer this one over the whiskey GS bothy Flake, to much whiskey, and bland South African otc’s like fox or jock, b&b and other nicotine delivery systems.

It’s not easy to get nice tobacco in Cape Town. Any ideas where to find a tobacconist.

Status
Not open for further replies.