PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
Like Brewfan reminded me, last day of the holiday season. Enjoying the quiet with Margate in a CPF Calabash. It’s crazy this pipe is a century old. it’s taken me a while to understand this pipe, but today it is smoking amazingly wel
Once again, sorry for the bad hair day!
Great pipe!
Last night I smoked a CPF that’s very similar to yours. AE51C955-AFC4-454A-817B-D8B5BA2A1FEF.jpegI need to get used to the very open draw and relatively large chamber. I smoked mine a bit warmer than I should have.

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
Great pipe!
Last night I smoked a CPF that’s very similar to yours. View attachment 191800I need to get used to the very open draw and relatively large chamber. I smoked mine a bit warmer than I should have.
Beautiful pipe. Be sure to keep the inside of the gourd cleaned. It will keep your smoking experience fresh.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Beowoulf

Can't Leave
Oct 16, 2022
My first pipe of the New Year. Benjamin Hartwell's Evening Stroll in a Blatter and Blatter bent with one red dot. ES is probably my favorite blend. Just ordered a pound of it from Cup O' Joes - heaven knows what Canadian Customs is going to do with it...

Blatter 5.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.