PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
No pipeweed until re-enactments start again; don't want to burn all my soldier's rations:)
Do you think 1oz of baccy should be enough for each of the clay pipe era re-enactments???
@simong thinks I need to get some twist or plug for re-enactments; he recommends the SG Cannon Plug for the Sealed Knot events as it's said to date back to the English Civil War and it would be good 👍 for this Redcoat to enjoy an authentic 17th century smoke. I've got a slow match to light my clay pipes.
I found a working lighter while litter picking today, been using it to light my clays and candles.
Not as good as a blacksmith's forge though:)
Drunk a couple of beers to wash all that clay pipe smoke down:)
Going for a bath 🛀 now.

Last edited:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'll be doing diet maintenance for a while after my last off-diet ventures. I'm nearing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2014 Astley’s No. 109 Medium Flake in a straight black 1963 Dunhill LB Shell 4S billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1963_LB_billiard.jpg

Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
I’ve never been a spirit drinker, but a buddy has been coming over for tastings. I’m pairing Anthology with this sweet rye. A pretty good combo. And, that’s my Scarlet Regina dublin.
View attachment 191907
I've noticed a few libations in your posts recently. I'm not mad at it either.

Cheers and enjoy. You have some decent brown liquid there.

Status
Not open for further replies.