PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2022
North Georgia mountains.
You mean a have Regina Scarlatta pipe. ;)

Both Cristian and Cinzia make the pipes.

I’ve actually been looking around for some new ones, doesn’t look like they’ve made anything in a while.

The last ones I’ve seen, are over at LePipe.it.

Nice pipe, enjoy! ❤️
Yeah I've wondered how the seller knew, but it was sold as a Cristian Galeazzi. No way of knowing without contacting them. But I really love their pipes

TN Jed

Lifer
Feb 3, 2022
Franklin, TN
www.battlefields.org
G.L.Pease windjammer in a 38F/T
The temperature suddenly drops 20 degrees today, looks like it will snow soon. So my wife allowed me to smoke indoors these days.
View attachment 194477
I have to know what the Africa Gene Pool and the interesting contraption to the left are. Coffee related or are you creating a new species?

Last edited:
Finishing a bowl of Solani Silver flake in a Radice with black java. This is one loooooong smoke. I did the fold and stuff last night and I am at the halfway mark. I am well over an hour into this bowl close to 2 hours. It's delightful. It wants to bite me so I am going low and slow with it. Requires a ton of relights for me at least. It seemed to be perfect moisture from the tin so I did not dry. Also, @JimInks I agree with your review here Tobacco Reviews | Solani - 660: Silver Flake - https://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend/2463/solani-660-silver-flake. It is much sweeter than I expected. I get sweet honey in a big time

Zeno Marx

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 10, 2022
25° and overcast. Stanwell with new 507-C. A very good smoke. 7.5/10

Did they change the thickness of 507-C? Someone sent me a sample a couple months ago. I'm not sure how old it was or if it had any age on it, but they were almost twice as thick as this new order.

Status
Not open for further replies.