PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
During the COVID shutdowns when I was only allowed out once a day I'd go for a full day's walk and take a couple of beers 🍺, a clay pipe and a packet of pipe baccy with me. On one of the full day's outings in the countryside to the west of Chesterfield I managed to smoke a full 25g pouch of Condor Ready Rubbed (green packet); that works out at about 10 to 12 clay bowls worth...

Smoke Wagon

Can't Leave
Dec 3, 2022
During the COVID shutdowns when I was only allowed out once a day I'd go for a full day's walk and take a couple of beers 🍺, a clay pipe and a packet of pipe baccy with me. On one of the full day's outings in the countryside to the west of Chesterfield I managed to smoke a full 25g pouch of Condor Ready Rubbed (green packet); that works out at about 10 to 12 clay bowls worth...
I was able to work through that whole fiasco. I was blessed to have a reasonable employer and a great team. Glad you made the best of it.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Getting in a small bowl before the rain. Drucquer & Sons Loch Ness (sample) in my Savinelli Bacco 321 rusticated bent author. Bird report: California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, California towhee, California thrasher, White-crowned sparrow, White-breasted nuthatch, Mountain chickadee, Common raven, Spotted towhee, Dark-eyed junco, and Oak titmouse. A little gloomy, but at least we finished reroofing our laundry room shed before the next in what seems like an endless conveyor belt of one storm after another. Certainly won't stop the water companies from price-gouging us all, eh? :rolleyes:

Happy smokes!

bacco side.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.