PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2001 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Getting a couple of things done before my weekly Sunday pipe zoom at the top of the hour.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
I don’t normally smoke tobacco before lunch but it’s a cold foggy morning here in the inner basin. Wilke’s Back Bay seemed appropriate in a Punto Oro 320ks. Peets Costa Rican single origin neat is my drink. Thanks @JimInks for helping create this delightful blend. Recently restored my grandfather’s Zippo which adds to the moment.View attachment 193076
Great looking pipe, I really like the 320 shape, I wish they made more of these in the fancier lines like this!

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Ding ding ding! You win an Eastern Turkey dinner! I love it too, can’t wait for the season. Here it’s spring season only and less than a month long. One day I’d love to make it out to your neck of the mountains.
Northern Idaho is thick with Turkey. It used to be fairly good around the greater Boise area, but too many people have moved here over the years and the quality of hunt and pressure on the hunting areas has made it challenging. I like going up North to hunt ‘em or if I’m lucky enough to draw a controlled hunt down on the river?
I might have to get my calls out and practice up. 😏
Take care!
Not a monster but one of the biggest Miriam Turkeys I’ve taken.
image.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of a bowl left of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Nightwish, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.