PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I got 4 hours before daughter is out of dance. I brought with a few bowls of OJK, but I have to finish this pouch of Amphora Burley dust. Careful careful packing, with the lightest tamping. Going well so far. Mmmmmm
.PXL_20230126_221311088.MP.jpg

The last time I smoked tobacco this dry, it turned to a solid brick at the bottom.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Sillem's - Musketeer, in a Mr. Brog Frog No. 100 Bent Tomato.View attachment 197359
@GatorElGato I love the tin art - I'll have to get a tin of Musketeer to smoke in my clay pipes. It looks like me a bit:)
Sealed Knot musketeers aren't allowed to smoke due to the explosion risk with their gunpowder.
I couldn't ask a Musketeer to light my clay pipe with his match cord:)
With a name like Musketeer it's a must have / must try blend; I'll put some on my next Smokingpipes order. I'd reuse the tin for loose Gawith Hoggarth or as an ashtray / slow match container.
Battle of Nantwich Facebook group: Holly Holy Day & The Battle of Nantwich reenactment | Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/9988522620
YouTube videos: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=battle+of+nantwich+2023
Sealed Knot Promotion Video from 2016; see if you can spot the re-enactor smoking a clay pipe at 0:40:
Not me:)

May 9, 2021
Geoje Island South Korea
I had bought a couple cans of Molto Dorce at the end of last year, opened one up to take whiff and to give some to a buddy of mine.
Well, I dared to try it last night, I say dared, since I'm not an aro' smoker. Well, I must say, that I was very pleasantly surprised.
Packed a bowl in my Castello 34 and really enjoyed the experience.
I had dried it out for about an hour and it still gave me that "snap, crackle & pop" during the charring light. I didn't notice that it was wet during the smoke and true to the commercial, "no tongue bite!"

Status
Not open for further replies.