PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
C&D Innsmouth. It’s been interesting to smoke this and Miskatonic because they have the same tobaccos but in different proportions.

Jeremy Reeves mentioned this and how could I not compare the two. View attachment 194757
My wife and I love doing puzzles. More so in the winter months.
Here’s the one we’re working on now. Maybe we need a puzzle Thread?🤣
image.jpg

LeafErikson

Lifer
Dec 7, 2021
Oregon
If your truly going to throw it away, I‘d be willing to take into my Pipe Rescue Sanctuary Program!😂
Yes I truly was going to throw it away. I already agreed to send it to another forum member. Next time I want to throw a pipe away I’ll just do it instead of posting about it so I have to send it out to one of you bastards 😂

If it was something subjective like chamber size, draw being too open, button size etc. I would just trade it on here or trade it into SPC. This thing was drilled poorly and I couldn’t look myself in the mirror knowing I traded it into SPC only for some poor fellow to buy it.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Rare indoor Sunday morning bowl and mug of coffee - easing into things with KBV Embry’s Hot Mug and a new to me Comoy’s Tradition 496 restored by @ssjones and picked up on the FS. This is a stunning little pipe and barely notice it hanging as I type - good example of what could be found easily for a reasonable price by a beginner that would be a perfect first pipe, IMO. B566796F-3D37-44AA-A098-5F3467652B6F.jpeg

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue Ready Rubbed in a straight black sandblasted 1924 Parker’s Super Briar Bark 11 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. First time smoking this pipe. Took a bit of work get 99 years of smoking out of it.
View attachment 194634
Super pipe and Capstan Blue is the only VA blend I like so far, and I love it. I still have more to try thank goodness! It might be that the other VA blends I didn’t like had burley in the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.