PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Last bowl was so good, decided to change it up with this Comoy Patina "Large Canadian" No. 296 (I keep asking my wife about some "Large Canadian" like that commercial I keep seeing with the little "codes" for the couples, she thought it was funny the first three times, not so much now, lol - "If one shows up send him in", ouch) ---- anyway, got this from @captainsousie as part of Secret Santa and it works great. Dan Tobacco Treasures of Ireland Shannon, 2006, is really smooth! Sorting through pics before lunch.

24AD1B0A-8706-4E69-871D-5CFAD99DE72B_1_201_a.jpeg

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
Good morning. Another day without smoking today. I feel stronger, but I still have a few days to be 100%. Although now I would smoke a nice bowl of mb: Navy Flake. But I think I'll have a lemon yogurt, the tobacco smoke would set off my wife's alarms. Happy Sunday guys.................
'John,
So sorry to hear you're not well.
Here's hoping you will be enjoying your pipes soon.
Very Best Wishes for a fast and full recovery.

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good day all! Started by trying Peterson Elizabethan Mixture in a small pipe, namely a Burak Connoisseur smooth Tankard with straight tapered stem size 2. Didn't work very well; not enough flavor development. About to put fire to a pre-playoffs bowl of Wilke #515 in a Savinelli Giubileo d'Oro 824 birdseye Billiard with flattened shank and matching eighth-bent stem. Beautiful Charatan there, Agro!

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

St. Bruno: Ready Rubbed in a Falcon with a Meer bowl...
w3krxv3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.