PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
965 Match in a Peterson Group 1 (x-small) Belgique Rustique. This is the smallest pipe I own, by chamber size and weight, and a good way to catch a taste of blend without devoting much time to it. We did church online, and I made cheeseburgers on sourdough bread with mayo and catsup. I made four, thinking to eat the other two for another meal or snack, but they were tasty and we ate them up, washed down with Lager. Now my wife is working up something fancier involving baking from scratch and caviar, for later this evening. This is a measure of what kind of cook we each are.

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
@telescopes aye here’s tae us an wha’s like us! Damn few an ther aw deid! ?
Happy smokes n drams
Ettrick puffer
To Scotland I hope to return back soon; If not for the whisky then so I might say,

Aft hae I rov’d by Bonie Doon,
To see the rose and woodbine twine:

Winterreise

Lifer
Oct 21, 2020
Montréal , Québec
Congratulations on a great looking pipe! ?
Be sure to tell us how she smokes, always been somewhat intrigued by that particular shape.
It’s my heavier pipe but somehow the easiest to clench , smoke like a charm , the bowl remind me of a bent savinelli 320 . Very comfortable to hold in the hand , so far so good I’m in love . Peterson never disappointed me

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Cigar Time - Oliva Serie V Melanio

Just finished planning for a very ambitious road trip for the family for the spring break. We will be staying in Fayetteville, NC - Orlando, FL - Tykes Island, GA and Rocky Mount, NC. Lots of ambitious driving everyday (On some days it is 550+ miles)

The highlight for me in the trip - Smoking a pipe and cigar while watching the sunset at Tykes Island ?
Any stops at B&M's along the way?

romaso

Lifer
Dec 29, 2010
Pacific NW
Good morning. Another day without smoking today. I feel stronger, but I still have a few days to be 100%. Although now I would smoke a nice bowl of mb: Navy Flake. But I think I'll have a lemon yogurt, the tobacco smoke would set off my wife's alarms. Happy Sunday guys.................
Glad you're feeling stronger! Guess you could always try chewing the tobacco, but your wife will find out anyway, they always do! Take care of yourself John!

Status
Not open for further replies.