PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Hey Dave. Thank you very much dear friend, I just got out of bed, and while watching the forum, I am eating nuts, like a damn squirrel, while listening to Post War Hits of Calm Radio. music of the 50's and 60's.......
Welcome very much JOHN72!
Can’t go wrong with the nuts buddy, nice healthy food. Sounds like you are doing well and listening to your some good music! Enjoy buddy…

EssJaySea

Can't Leave
May 12, 2021
Sebastopol, CA
Following a few hours of gardening I’m now enjoying a pipe of EMP in my Aran 408. Surveying our work.
I had planned to smoke my House pipe but it was c-l-o-g-g-e-d. A little 100 proof vodka and salt seems to quickly have done the trick. Will finish cleaning it later on.

I’m also waiting to see how many more 49er fans flood SoFi in a few hours than Rams fans.
A341C2E9-FAD4-4017-8AC4-A2DBF916FA59.jpeg

EssJaySea

Can't Leave
May 12, 2021
Sebastopol, CA
Did you ever have one of those days where you load a pipe up, make a coffee, and by the time you walk out to the patio to light it up you don’t remember which blend it is? Yeah I’m having one of those Sundays.

So I’m smoking something in Rattray.
I’m looking forward to the release of C&D’s next small batch: Forgotten Blend. Even they won’t remember what’s in it — but we’ll all buy it up nevertheless.

Cigar Time - Oliva Serie V Melanio

Just finished planning for a very ambitious road trip for the family for the spring break. We will be staying in Fayetteville, NC - Orlando, FL - Tykes Island, GA and Rocky Mount, NC. Lots of ambitious driving everyday (On some days it is 550+ miles)

The highlight for me in the trip - Smoking a pipe and cigar while watching the sunset at Tykes Island ?

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
The last of my sample of Matt's Blend (Santa Barbara cigar shop blend virtually identical to Lane 1Q) in my Savinelli Mattone 601 bent billiard. Trying a 6mm charcoal filter for the first time, in a recently water-flushed pipe. Drinking formerly hot coffee. Bird report: Northern flicker, White-breasted nuthatch, Mountain chickadee, Oak titmouse, House finch, and a ton of sparrows moving way the hell too fast for identification.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a very tasty spaghetti and meat balls lunch with grapes and orange slices for dessert. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of Ken Byron Ventures Jupiter Slices in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson made in Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. This is the model Nigel Bruce smoked two Sherlock Holmes movies. Have enough of this blend for one more smoke. Lavazza Espesso, neat, is my drink. Doing my weekly Sunday zoom with a few pipe buddies.
Peterson_PWW2_Bulldog_XL155.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.