PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
I've never tried, not even a couple of inches. But knowing cigars quite well, beyond the good / bad smoke, I would say that the manufacturing processes (especially in the presence of stewed tobaccos) do not allow an adequate draw :)
Thank you. That's why I asked. I do wonder if one were to use the PerfecDraw cigar tool, a channel might be made that would allow for adequate draw. Hmmm.

Ag®o

Lifer
Nov 14, 2021
Italy
Thank you. That's why I asked. I do wonder if one were to use the PerfecDraw cigar tool, a channel might be made that would allow for adequate draw. Hmmm.
I think combustion problems cannot be corrected with Perfect Draw, a tool that I own and that I find very useful when used correctly. Stress smoke on all fronts, better a good cigar LoL

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
Well, all the talk on this website about the "old codger blends" makes me want to try what ones are left. I already tried Half&Half. Didn't like it. So I sent for a pouch of SWRA, and one of Mixture #79. 79 came today, and I tried it in a small clay. Not bad. Had a hard time keeping it lit. Going to dry some a little more, and smoke it in a spare cob. The anise20220119_130537.jpg wasn't nearly as strong when smoked as the pouch smell. So far I like it. Will update another time.

lonepiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 27, 2017
Central Virginia
Last evening, it was John Bull Royal English in a pouch, in a Kemperllng (Austrian) 9 mm without filter or adaptor, a hand made bent Rhodesian with bead lines and a good big chamber. The blend gives a nice burn and good flavor with just the hint of an edge.

I don't even try to keep up with this thread. Usually two or three pages elapse before my next entry, so I will "like" various items on the page on which I post, but I can't read it all and keep up with the rest of my life activities.
For awhile everybody and their mother was smoking Capstan Blue so it was easy to go down through and hit the like button.

Status
Not open for further replies.