Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good afternoon. We continue with today's third tobacco with. Capstan Gold, in a MM General. I will be on vacation for 4 days. In Valencia. I'll take a couple of General pipes and only two tobaccos: Mixture Scottish Blend and Condor. I wish you a happy weekend. Damn it, I'll miss you all.20191107_213122[1080].jpg

Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
Good afternoon. We continue with today's third tobacco with. Capstan Gold, in a MM General. I will be on vacation for 4 days. In Valencia. I'll take a couple of General pipes and only two tobaccos: Mixture Scottish Blend and Condor. I wish you a happy weekend. Damn it, I'll miss you all.View attachment 119529
@JOHN72 Enjoy your vacation my friend ?
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Good afternoon. We continue with today's third tobacco with. Capstan Gold, in a MM General. I will be on vacation for 4 days. In Valencia. I'll take a couple of General pipes and only two tobaccos: Mixture Scottish Blend and Condor. I wish you a happy weekend. Damn it, I'll miss you all.View attachment 119529
Enjoy the vacation sir!

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Buen Viaje J.J

Charlie718

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2021
Bronx, New York
Morning all, sorry I haven’t posted in a while. Been hectic to say the least plus I’m honestly feeling a little down. Also I haven’t been getting the best flavors (sometimes none) so I haven’t been smoking much. Out of habit I still smoke my morning bowl of Crooner though lol. Life will go on and times will be better, just gotta go with the flow I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.