PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ag®o

Lifer
Nov 14, 2021
Italy
Morning all, sorry I haven’t posted in a while. Been hectic to say the least plus I’m honestly feeling a little down. Also I haven’t been getting the best flavors (sometimes none) so I haven’t been smoking much. Out of habit I still smoke my morning bowl of Crooner though lol. Life will go on and times will be better, just gotta go with the flow I guess.
Hope you get better soon!

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Good afternoon. We continue with today's third tobacco with. Capstan Gold, in a MM General. I will be on vacation for 4 days. In Valencia. I'll take a couple of General pipes and only two tobaccos: Mixture Scottish Blend and Condor. I wish you a happy weekend. Damn it, I'll miss you all.View attachment 119529
Enjoy the time off brother. Valencia is beautiful.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
SWR in a Grand Duke. Went into the office this morning and my department got sent home for 5 days because someone tested positive for Covid. We're set up to work from home so I'm good with it. On the bright side possibe contact was Tuesday morning and so far so good. If I'm still feeling good tomorrow I may have dodged the bullet. With the artic blast coming our way, I didn’t want to drive to work anyway.20200315_185457.jpg

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
Once again, Wilke Lizzy Blood Red Virginia in a Don Warren Osage Orange Stack.

E2-C519-F5-3-B9-A-4-D7-A-902-C-1163-EA1913-D0.jpg

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
Old Gowrie in Peterson system standard. Learning the p-lip. Doesn’t cause tongue bite…!!!! But, can cause roof of mouth burn. ?

thanks @LotusEater - good smoker…but, the p-lip… doesn’t wear rubbers well…and - I won’t seek out that stem style - but, love the pipe as it fits the clincher’s profile. I imagine I should be able to find a stem that will work or have one made that fits and isn’t p-lip. Might be small for some - but, I have a nice selection of “smaller”’ pipes i truly enjoy. This is in the club for sure. Maybe someday I’ll take a snapshot of my smaller bowled pipes. Some blends just rock in a smaller pipe. ?‍♂️

View attachment 119508
I’m so glad to hear it smoked well. As you know it hadn’t been smoked since the early 1980’s.

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
Good afternoon. We continue with today's third tobacco with. Capstan Gold, in a MM General. I will be on vacation for 4 days. In Valencia. I'll take a couple of General pipes and only two tobaccos: Mixture Scottish Blend and Condor. I wish you a happy weekend. Damn it, I'll miss you all.View attachment 119529
Enjoy your vacation
I’m worried that if you go 4 days with no Latakia you may have some withdrawal symptoms :)

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Nothing but joy for you & yours brother. ?☕

Status
Not open for further replies.