PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonepiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 27, 2017
Central Virginia
I bought this less than a month ago, you mean the original "original 1865 mixture" is no longer available? Like that it was a different blend before?
At least in the states it’s no longer available. Online or in stores. I asked my B&M about it awhile ago and he said it’s no longer in production for us over here.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Wow, and here I was complaining this morning that mine didn't un-freeze until 9:30am! It was 13 at 8:30 and the sun was already up...could've been single digits just prior to sunrise for all I know. Forecast said 30 as a low...they truly don't know s*@# from shinola. Appreciate the heads-up about the drip technique! Definitely going to do this tonight.
Yeah. Even with concerns about drought here, leaving the faucet at a slow flow prevents a freeze up.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Didn't sleep much because of the hard rains, sleet and snow, but the strong winds beating against everything kept us awake for much of the morning. Molly got scared, and snuggled with me under the covers. Only seen one feral so far. Daisy's hungry. Stripesy was here, but not now. No walking reps for me today, but I am smoking this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.