PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Cornell & Diehl: Billy Budd in a Meer...
waxCJOo.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, filet mignon and asparagus dinner with a scoop of Dutch Chocolate ice cream for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth 1960 Dunhill DRA 137 group 4 root briar canted dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_Birthyear-right_side copy.jpg

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, filet mignon and asparagus dinner with a scoop of Dutch Chocolate ice cream for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth 1960 Dunhill DRA 137 group 4 root briar canted dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
View attachment 58817
This one Jim had me licking my chops. I mean filet followed by Dutch chocolate!?☕

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Afternoon smoke of Escudo in a Peterson 2020 Christmas Dublin. Watching the last 49er game of a disappointing season.
At least your team didn't move out of the area on you like the Raiders. And like a gutless mark, I still root for them. It is not a very rewarding fandom.

Now smoking GL Pease Embarcadero in my new Ropp Vintage "Zulu". Is it still a Zulu with a straight stem?

20210104_184956.jpg

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Second bowl of Sutliff RR (Edgeworth doppelgänger) in a Rob Roy Legend cob. I like the cocoa overtones. I didn't like this at all years ago in the pouches. It was often as dry and tasteless as Bran Buds. Sutliff has really made a good job of this. Now I perceive the similarities to Edgeworth Sliced, which I loved.

Status
Not open for further replies.