Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
I just started a bowl of Peter Heinrichs - Curly Special in an Astley billiard. That was after finishing a bowl of GH&Co Rum Flake in an old Willmer Dublin I started the other day and only smoked half of. That's right, I've become the old guy who only smokes half a bowl and then leaves the rest till later. Sweet merciful crap, what next? Grandpa sneakers? Will I buy a recliner? Will I fall asleep 1/4 of the way through a favorite show? Will I have to go to the mall early to walk with old people? Will a remarkably beautiful woman walk by me in the mall and I'll just keep thinking about that new old stock Marlin 30-30 I've been wanting? No! I'm not growing that old! I'm not getting a recliner!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just past the half way mark on this bowl of Prince Albert in a 2020 smooth light brown, slight bent J. Everett straight grain chubby author with a spalted birch ferrule and a black saddle vulcanite stem in the military mount style.
J.Everett_Author_2 copy.jpg

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I just started a bowl of Peter Heinrichs - Curly Special in an Astley billiard. That was after finishing a bowl of GH&Co Rum Flake in an old Willmer Dublin I started the other day and only smoked half of. That's right, I've become the old guy who only smokes half a bowl and then leaves the rest till later. Sweet merciful crap, what next? Grandpa sneakers? Will I buy a recliner? Will I fall asleep 1/4 of the way through a favorite show? Will I have to go to the mall early to walk with old people? Will a remarkably beautiful woman walk by me in the mall and I'll just keep thinking about that new old stock Marlin 30-30 I've been wanting? No! I'm not growing that old! I'm not getting a recliner!
? already been there bro

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

St. Bruno: Ready Rubbed in a Meer...​

l5cEdP3.jpg

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
I’m actually rather partial to my recliner.?☕

Winterreise

Lifer
Oct 21, 2020
Montréal , Québec
1792 is one of my early morning or evening/nighttime favorites. Never had the Warhorse options although I’ve heard that they are very good. Enjoy!☕
Thank you , i totally agree 1792 is the perfect morning/bedtime smoke its a flavorful layback blend .
I heard Warhorse is the closest i can get to Condor in the states , even if condor is his own entity , i put my trust in Russ skills to pay homage to legendary blends (man i love WhiteKnight sooo much) .

Status
Not open for further replies.