PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
North Central Florida
Just smoked some Lane Voodoo Queen in a small straight meer apple as I walked about a mile and a half in the pre-dawn FL morning.
I got it in from P&C yesterday along with a nifty Lane soft flame pipe lighter. Also got some Haunted Bookshop in honor of Matches 860 (my first HB !) and some Lane's Dark Red for a laugh. I've tried em all and am very happy with each. Variety/spice
I've been hunkered down since last March or February late. Somehow I've convinced my doctors to refill my prescriptions w/o coming in for office visits now for over a year.
Life in the fast lane is a thing of the past por moi.
I must make a correction here: the Voodoo Queen blend is a 4* rated by J.Inks from Sutliff.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Close to finishing this bowl of C&D Burley Ribbon Cut in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 square shank sitter with a silver pearl gray acrylic saddle stem. Moved the limbs, got my walking in, and took the trash to the street as it's supposed to snow tomorrow.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Gold in a post-WWII Bertram 60 straight smooth dark brown squat bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Bertram 60 squat bulldog copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.