PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
B.C in a horizontal diamond stamped on the shank (maker unknown to me)
E.I over G.I over H.J.I stamped on the mount with marks for London 1888
View attachment 62020
(information courtesy @greeneyes)

Not sure when this particular Inderwick stamp was cancelled but it must have been around 1900 as
J.H.R into an oblong chamfered rectangle - John Horatio RISDON trading as INDERWICK & CO - London
is the stamp more likely to be seen after that date

+ H. Simmons LUXURIA FULL MIXTURE:-
View attachment 62102

View attachment 62103

Watching THE MALTESE FALCON

I think we need to take a vote here, to start uploading these videos so we can puff and watch them too, instead of taunting us with the pictures! LOL rotf

352AFF7C-D8D3-449C-BF8F-8EEA79B2C580.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Listing this early so I can concentrate on work for a while: Watch City Simply VOriental in an undated straight smooth medium brown Wilshire 5 bulldog (Comoy’s second) made for John’s Pipe Shop in Los Angeles with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
 Wilshire 5 bulldog copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A few minutes away from smoking first release Watch City Simply Red in a slight bent black pattern etched 1979 Lorenzo Lorsan Sigma tilted top billiard with a gray swirl acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Working and listening to Al Stewart.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Cool Hand in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a military mount and a black acrylic tapered stem. Been doing a little tobacco organizing.
Ser_Jacopo_DelectaR1_rhodesian copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty Jazz apple, and am now smoking KBV Festivus VaPer beta test in a 1978 Peterson Deluxe 20S medium bend smooth dark brown billiard with a silver cap military mount black vulcanite saddle stem and p-lip. I sure am happy to have this pipe. I'll probably end the day with this smoke.
PetersonDeluxe20S_1978_P-Lip copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.