Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Brown Bogie in a Meer ...​

l5cEdP3.jpg

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Moving on to meerschaum No:2 whilst I take a phone call from a client about something that cannot wait until Monday morning. Thats the great thing about smoking Plug in that you can imagine you are cutting the throat of an annoying person whilst listening to them drone on. I have often thought I should buy a looped tape deck that when you hit the play button it says 'Really' 'Gosh' 'You don't say' 'Could you spell that for me' spaced out every 4 1/2 minutes. It would allow for a man to pop off to the bog and have a swift drink without the client noticing your absence. What is more amusing is that the client doesn't notice or listen. I proved this point by adding into the conversation in a very flat tone 'I sept with your wife last Thursday' and they just merrily keep going without noticing a thing!! As an after thought I am finishing up this RB Plug and having a glass of red as a chaser!!

virkia

Lifer
Jan 30, 2020
B.C in a horizontal diamond stamped on the shank (maker unknown to me)
E.I over G.I over H.J.I stamped on the mount with marks for London 1888
1611502139375.png
(information courtesy @greeneyes)

Not sure when this particular Inderwick stamp was cancelled but it must have been around 1900 as
J.H.R into an oblong chamfered rectangle - John Horatio RISDON trading as INDERWICK & CO - London
is the stamp more likely to be seen after that date

+ H. Simmons LUXURIA FULL MIXTURE:-
20210124_160810.jpg

20210124_161035.jpg

Watching THE MALTESE FALCON

Apr 26, 2020
Northern California
Moving on to meerschaum No:2 whilst I take a phone call from a client about something that cannot wait until Monday morning. Thats the great thing about smoking Plug in that you can imagine you are cutting the throat of an annoying person whilst listening to them drone on. I have often thought I should buy a looped tape deck that when you hit the play button it says 'Really' 'Gosh' 'You don't say' 'Could you spell that for me' spaced out every 4 1/2 minutes. It would allow for a man to pop off to the bog and have a swift drink without the client noticing your absence. What is more amusing is that the client doesn't notice or listen. I proved this point by adding into the conversation in a very flat tone 'I sept with your wife last Thursday' and they just merrily keep going without noticing a thing!! As an after thought I am finishing up this RB Plug and having a glass of red as a chaser!!

When will the tape be for sale. I want to place my order!

Status
Not open for further replies.