PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
GH&Co. American Black Cherry in an early 1900’s French Briar with Amber Stem and Bone Tenon. It’s Hallmarked but the date symbol makes no sense.

View attachment 61917View attachment 61918
Someone really messed up that punch, judging by the lozenge shape I’d say between 1894- 99. Looks like it was double tapped, maybe someone used the wrong punch and corrected it. Legally I don’t think it should have been sent out, they were very strict about marking back then.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Good afternoon everyone, I’m loving my Petes Navy Rolls, this’ll probably replace Charatan Black Flake as my go to VaPer. On my out for a long walk along the cliffs with a Hurricane full of Craven and the Morgan full of K’s Scotch Flake. Exclusiv BC mixed with DkChoc Cav in the pouch if I stay out longer. A flask of Cuban Rum to keep the chill out. image.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Gave up trying to sleep, so I quit wasting time, and am smoking circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Someone really messed up that punch, judging by the lozenge shape I’d say between 1894- 99. Looks like it was double tapped, maybe someone used the wrong punch and corrected it. Legally I don’t think it should have been sent out, they were very strict about marking back then.
Thanks. I thought the same thing, but couldn’t figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.