PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

canucklehead

Lifer
Aug 1, 2018
Alberta
"Burley Balkan" in my blue cob dedicated to English/Latakia blends. I was looking through my jar shelf for something with burley to smoke and I found this, it's a home mix I made a long while back that I totally forgot about. No clue what's in it other than the title on the sticker, and it smells like a lotta Latakia.

20210123_222540.jpg

Apr 26, 2020
Northern California
That first one is very similar to mine. Just a bit different with the decoration at the mount. I think I prefer the thinner shank and overall shaping of the second one, but I bet either one would be a fine choice. Both of my Stanwells were cheapies, but both have been good and reliable smokers. As for the laundry room, hey man, it beats being totally outside ?

Now smoking Boson Plug in a Stanwell Brushed Black 45 pot.

View attachment 61961
The washroom is totally acceptable, lol

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2015 Sir Walter Raleigh in a 1947-49 Made in Ireland Peterson Dublin 3 straight smooth dark brown bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem.
Peterson3_Smooth_bulldog_PWW2 copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Snacked a tad more, and am half way through this bowl of Watch City Blue Ridge Special in a 2012 smooth reddish brown medium bend Peterson 03 Red Spray apple silver spigot with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem. I need another pipe to smoke English blends, so this one gets the nod. More Community Coffee, neat, if you please! :)
Pete_SSpigot&Baker_Street copy.jpg

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
While ZOOM-ing with the Saturday crew, I enjoyed a bowl of Fellowship I (the 2007 10th. Anniversary NASPC show blend from G.L. Pease), in a Colm Magner 03 quarter bent, saddle-stemmed, blasted billiard. A cup of Upton Tea's Baker Street Afternoon Blend went nicely with the tobacco.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished work and this bowl of Watch City Rhythm & Blues in an undated straight smooth brown Crosby Saint Andrews made in England “ Merchant Service-like Bing” with a silverish band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
St.Andrews_Bing #1 copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of well aged Bald Headed Teacher in a medium brown, smooth octagonal paneled bowl and shank, medium bend 2016 Tim West Book Keeper 6 with a black acrylic saddle stem. Watching the Henry Aaron coverage on MLB TV.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Last smoke of the day is D&R Windsail in a 2013 straight black sandblasted Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baker Street with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite fish tail stem. Watching the rest of the 1971 All Star game.

Status
Not open for further replies.