PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Last night, it was Haddo's Delight in a large bowled Benton-made Iwan Ries stamped smooth Canadian, a fine pipe I've had for probably decades now. It's a real classic of its shape, and sturdy, was holding up the shelf of a bookcase that needs repair. Oops. It is now safely otherwise racked.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Never really got any sleep, so I'm moving around and smoking Ken Byron Ventures Turkey & Dressing in a tan sandblasted medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 Acorn round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top with a tapered black acrylic stem. Watching Make Me a Star starring Joan Blondell.

Jun 9, 2018
England
Just finished my final bowls of the 12.5g samples I bought of Gawith Hoggarth Reunion Series No.27 Perique Flake and Bourbon Flake, both smoked in a Rattray's meer.
The No.27 was ok and I agree with the reviewer on tobaccoreviews.com who said it tasted like Charatan Black Flake.
The Bourbon Flake I really enjoyed and is the nicest whiskey flavoured tobacco I have tried so far, I'll definitely be cellaring some to see if it gets even better.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Ken Byron Ventures Exhumed Virginia (West’s Best Series) in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian shank and a black vulcanite saddle stem, unbranded. Almost time for Mad Dog Russo.

MrTom

Lifer
Oct 20, 2019
Liverpool, UK.
The rain went off, so I lunted with Tiny Tim around the dark, dank Victorian roads, with Balkan Passion in a Butcher's Boy pipe, it didn't last long in the wind. Up next English Breakfast in a Blakemar Bent Egg pipe & a glass of water. Tim has been off his food, he has been listless & apathetic today, so I gave him some rice, which he woofed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.