PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad and chili dinner, and am half way through this bowl of HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching the final episode of Einstein.

whsergent

Can't Leave
Jan 8, 2020
Just tried some Match - Model for the first time in a Wessex poker dedicated to Burleys. First impression is not too bad but the jury will remain out for a few more bowls.
Id like to hear your opinion, i have been looking at it, match blue boar, match field and stream and match bourbon street as possibilities for a p&c order.

Just smoked a mixture of C&D blending va's garnished with a topping of half and half in a BBB billiard.
The half and half really seemed to bring out the best in the va's which were bone dry from sitting around for idk how long.

The pipe on the other hand is one i have to smoke every couple of years to find out why i dont like it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.