PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did some snacking and am now smoking Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Phone chatting about tobacco.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of Sutliff Burley Delight #212 in a 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 egg with a smooth brown front and a black sandblasted back with a dark gold ferrule and black vulcanite stem in the military mount style. Watching Rhapsody in Blue starring Robert Alda, Oscar Levant, and the very pretty Joan Leslie.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
Enjoying tobacco tasting bliss out on the porch while wearing a light jacket (mostly to hold stuff in its pockets) and using my OG MM Legend with a Peterson Barrel's "P" lip stem and a melange of D*R tobaccos, including some Penhooker Green, Picayune, Sigarro, 3 Sails, and Ramback. It works! (is there some TwoTimer in there too? could be.)

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am part way through this bowl of early 1970s MacBaren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Part way through my last smoke of the day, which is Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2019 black rusticated Peterson 312 full bend billiard with a military mount and a nickel band with a cumberland 4AB stem and a N.A.P. bit. Time to feed Suzy and Molly, and Fluffy, who I know is outside waiting on me.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Loud, noisy truck going down the street woke me up, and I figure why waste precious smoking time, so I've a third of a bowl left of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Then, I'll try sleep again on this rainy day.

Status
Not open for further replies.