PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

upnorth1

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2017
La Belle Province, Canada
Now smoking year 2013 Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. The sugar crystals on the this tobacco are amazing! I fed Suzy and Molly, and I see Fluffy is outside, so I'll feed her, too. I wish we could find a good home for her.
It sounds like she already found one.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
It sounds like she already found one.
No, not really. We can't let her in the house - and she really wants in - because Suzy and Molly would not take it well at all. And Fluffy doesn't like competition, either. I feel very badly when it's cold and she wants to come inside the house, but we just can't do it. She needs a real home. Just look at this lovely, affectionate cat. She'd melt the heart of a politician.

whsergent

Can't Leave
Jan 8, 2020
University Flake in a GBD Xtra hallmarked 1918. Small bowled apple or prince with a military mount. Great sized bowl for potent flakes.
Every time i smoke this pipe my imagination runs away with me wondering about its past.
It was all but unsmoked when i got it, you could still see a bit of stain near the rim on the inside of the chamber.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Close to finishing this bowl of Sutliff Burley Delight #212 in a 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 egg with a smooth brown front and a black sandblasted back with a dark gold ferrule and black vulcanite stem in the military mount style. Been caught up in the news that Alex Cora is no longer the Red Sox manager. He shouldn't be.

Status
Not open for further replies.