PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost half way through this bowl of year 2013 sugar crystalized Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Some of the flakes in this bag are thin and partially broken. Makes it easier to light and stay lit. Delicious chocolate and raisin notes abound.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
MacBaren Vanilla Cream at lunch from my Don Regular Sandblast (Bari) squashed bulldog.. then as it started to snow tonight from my Republic Period Peterson Limerick 01. Almost smoked through this whole jar of VC! I’d say it’s dang near the Vanilla Flake which I love!

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
I have to say, I'm rather disappointed. I'll give it a few days and try it again, but I didnt care for the flavor.
Latakia can be a love it or hate it thing for some. It can also be one of those things you don't like at first but slowly start to crave. I'd recommend letting it air out well, and trying again in a few days. If you still don't like it, try mixing a good pinch of Va in with it. Some folks hate heavy lat but appreciate it in small doses. Presbyterian got me started on Balkans and it has very little Lat. A little is like incense, bbq, or scotch, but a lot can be like a tire fire. One day you might wake up and crave that tire fire...

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty Jazz apple and am now smoking Ken Byron Ventures Verge Engine Overdrive in a 2018 smooth straight flame grain Basil Meadows Merchant Service "Bing" replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.