PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Being awake early results from going to sleep early. Well, at least I woke up! :)

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures First Burley in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite saddle stem. Watched an idiot documentary on the Travel Channel about what presidents knew about UFOs. These fools claim President Kennedy may have been murdered by some counter-intelligence government officials to keep him from looking into and blowing the whistle about UFOs with the American public. Geezz.......

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
''965'' in Stanwell
SNix53h.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch and am now smoking Iwan Ries Three Star Gold in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black ferrule and vulcanite stem in the military mount style. Working on some reviews, though it's so nice outside that I may go walking with Daisy and Tomato. My other neighbor's cat, Fluffy, is around and none of the cats are thrilled about it. I've been trying to get the two to accept Fluffy, and vice versa, but no luck so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.