PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
@Ben.R.C, I think I'm going to have to try some Chenet's Cake as much as you've been smoking it!
It’s one of my top Vaper’s. If you like fairly high perique, I think the sweet VA really shines which is my complaint about Bayou Morning, it lacks a good VA flavor to me. I’m smoking from the 4 tins I got a year ago, I’ll be getting more.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Lazy morning, doing laundry, unpacking/arranging workspace in my “office” so I can make a leather buttstock wrap to attach a sling to an old Winchester 94 for a couple mornings javelina hunting next week.
Took a break to have a smoke, Match Victorian boosted with about 25% Dark BirdsEye. I think I’ll jar a couple ounces of this mix-might be a great all workday smoke.DA40A76E-49DB-4765-8FEC-89F81307E4EB.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Just fed four ferals, two of whom must have been waiting for quite a while since it's been raining for hours, and they are dry. Harry the Hairy was the most hungry. I gave him a cup of dry food, and he ate every speck of it. I gave him about two thirds of another cup, and he's working on that now. Sam the Scamp did well for himself, too. Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave were inside as I let them in before I went to bed the second time this morning.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.