PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking 2019 C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Finished drawing, and am editing and rewriting a book I am editing.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Near the last quarter of this bowl of year 2020 Angler's Dream in a 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 egg with a smooth brown front and a black sandblasted back with a dark gold ferrule and black vulcanite stem in the military mount style. I hope to end the day with this smoke.
Stanwell_Antique_124.jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
I’m having some 1960’s Ogden’s Gold Block in my birth year Jeantet President de Jubilee at the moment but It’s marred by a raging headache that I’ve been nursing for the last few hours and a bloody toothache which I suspect is actually an infection.
I’m calling it after this and having a early night but even with the excruciating pain I am enjoying this tobacco, far superior than the current GB. View attachment 290628
I wish you a speedy recovery dear friend.

Last edited:

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
I’m having some 1960’s Ogden’s Gold Block in my birth year Jeantet President de Jubilee at the moment but It’s marred by a raging headache that I’ve been nursing for the last few hours and a bloody toothache which I suspect is actually an infection.
I’m calling it after this and having an early night but even with the excruciating pain I am enjoying this tobacco, far superior than the current GB. View attachment 290628
Hope you feel better soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.