PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Listing this a few minutes early: year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

PrivatePiping

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 24, 2023
Todd - Boise, ID
How do you like the Ranger? Do you use a filter? What kind?
I like it! It's actually a great smoker. It's the only pipe I've smoked with 9mm filters. Since I just got it for Christmas, I've only been smoking Cringle Flake through it. It came with a Vauen filter, but have been using Chacom filters I had on hand since then. I've tried it with and without a filter (with an adapter), and the only difference I find is a much cooler smoke and a little more restricted airway with the filter.

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
MB Navy Flake in a Pete Christmas 264

53212867882_b4035d8a5d_k.jpg

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Morning and Happy Presidents' Day! I am enjoying a bowl of dark plug by Gawith in a very early 20th century meerschaum 'cutty' with composite stem and hallmarked silver band. I am also 'rocking' this new mustache that I started growing when I came down to Florida to avoid the dreaded NY Winter. I shall be curious to see how long it gets before spring arrives.

View attachment 289692
Hopefully not too long. It's been a warm February in NC.

Status
Not open for further replies.