Not open for further replies.

LeafErikson

Lifer
Dec 7, 2021
Oregon
A 2nd bowl of Penzance

In a Moretti quarter-bent Rhodesian, acrylic stem

View attachment 287178View attachment 287179

This 2nd bowl was sublime - complex with incense and almost a hint of menthol (?)

Was it the morta ?
Was it a tighter pack ?
Was it just illusionary ?
Whatever it was, I enjoyed that 2nd bowl immensely
That’s an absolutely beautiful set. I have a new Moretti on the way. My second pipe from Marco.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
I just finished a huge bowl of carbonara with chestnut mushrooms, thinly sliced Serrano ham, chilli flakes and a lot of fresh ground mixed pepper corns. I’m uncomfortably stuffed and rounding it off with a Plymouth Gin and grapefruit and a Spanish Ducados cigarette (thank you John72 my friend 🙏)

After this I’ll be having a bowl of 00’s Holger Danske Royal Navy Flake that’s covered in plume, in a Kaywoodie long Dublin from a MG set.
image.jpg

Annaresti Red

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 20, 2021
Concord, CA
www.tobaccoreviews.com
Yesterday was some Esoterica Dunbar in the Smokehouse Meer. . . .deciding what burley to go with coffee this morning. And then super stoked to fire up the commissions that came in yesterday’s mail. Xmas morning in February. Giggity.View attachment 287261
I have a jar of 2019 Dunbar marinating in the timestream. What are your impressions on Dunbar?

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
Ferndown Brown & Yellow in the Mitakidis bent Dan in strawberry.

The bald guy out of focus in the background is one of THOSE guys.
Loud and does NOT shut up. A complete charlatan- he's got a poor new pipe smoker in his grasp and is just imbuing him with all the YouTube pipe knowledge he can muster. It's been going on for almost 30 minutes.
Pipes, tobaccos, whiskies, cigars, coffee, you name it. He has poorly formed and shallow opinions about it all and it's spewing forth like an ancient Etruscan fountain.
IMG_8342.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Perfetto, neat, is my drink. Time to clean a few pipes.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.