Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Earlier, I smoked a bowl of first release Watch City Rhythm & Blues in a black sandblasted straight 1998 XXX Ashton Pebble Grain lovat with a black acrylic saddle stem.
AshtonXXX_Pebblegrain.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am not far from finishing this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Had a long and very enjoyable and enlightening conversation with a really good friend.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

VDL_Piper

Lifer
Jun 4, 2021
Tasmania, Australia
Just a foot note to my smoke. I haven’t smoked Amphora Full for many many years and the better half just walked in and said “what the heck is that tobacco, smells delicious“. So there you have it, it’s old school, creamy, sweet and out of the pouch it looked like good tobacco and then there is the taste and room note, I’d forgotten how good this is.

Sandblast

Might Stick Around
A third of a bowl left of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
View attachment 284902
Jim .... if you have another encounter with "the moron", you could really mess around by saying you were calling Tomato the Pipe. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.