Not open for further replies.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Match Victorian in a NoName Dane predawn drive in to work,
515RC1/507S in a Briarlee Illustrious waiting on barricades,
GH&Co Dark Birds Eye in a Pete Short Army demo’ing concrete,
and now the only Lat I like-Bob’s Chocolate Flake in the Short Army inspecting storm water pumps.

Not bad for a Monday morning…

6C940F0A-583F-4337-8ACE-09E7778FE750.jpeg

Last edited:

Cloozoe

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 1, 2023
It's been an arduous day. By my standards. I concede it's conceivable that there's someone stauncher than me out there. Unlikely, but conceivable.

But I'm sorta almost done and so I'm just smoking some Salty Dogs.

IMG_6440.jpeg

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
After enjoying HH Pure Virginia for the first time last night, I decided to take equal parts HH Pure Virginia and HH Burley Flake and mix them together.
I this great 7.5 inch clay I picked up on eBay.

Wow, This is a very enjoyable mixture of two very fine tobaccos.
The subtle sweetness from the Virginia combined with the nutty, earthy Burley create a wonderfully balanced, smooth tobacco flavor. At first, it seemed like the Burley was dominating the taste, but the more I slowly smoked and studied it, I began to pick up the Virginia interplaying and enhancing the great Burley notes.
I will definitely repeat this mixture again.
image.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1503.jpeg
    IMG_1503.jpeg
    196.4 KB · Views: 3

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Earlier, I smoked a bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Then I did a set of walking reps, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Molina_Apple.jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Before summer arrives. I'm going to smoke a nice bowl of one of my favorite latakia blends. In a General bent MM. I love this aroma of mule manure, abandoned barbecue on a cliff, dry puke, and dirty wet socks from weeks ago. I'm going to pair it with a few shots of Knob rye. Of course I refuse to brush my teeth, or wash my face with soap, before bed. It's great to sleep with this scent when my wife goes to her parents' house for a couple of weeks.1901501c6328f2bd278feef6781dca47fb30d9cb_00.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.