PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2018 Solani 633 in a straight 1954 patent Dunhill 148 Group 3 black shell bulldog made for the France market with a black saddle vulcanite stem.
Dunhill_1954_Shell_Bulldog148.jpg

The bushy tail stripesy returned with Sam the Scamp. They are obviously friends. I let Sam in to eat, and spent time with BTS. It let me rub it while ate, and then it got scared and ran. It came back, and let me rub it some more while it ate. Then, it got nervous again, and ran to the end of the deck. I followed it in hope that it’d let me pet it away from the food. That didn’t happen. I still can’t determine its gender.
UnnamedEats.jpg
Unnamed_Runs1 .jpg
Unnamed_Runs2.jpg
Unnamed_LooksatMe.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

Continuing my earlier post about the ferals:
Sam the Scamp was watching it all play out while standing on top of my chair. After that, he ate. Abner the Eager showed up to eat with Sam, and then hid behind m’lady’s chair to snooze. Sam got very relaxed on my lap. Daisy the Feral Princess stealthily watched the proceedings.
Sam_Looksatme1.jpg
Daisy_DoorStare.jpg

BTS came back for more food. I put down two plates for him and Sam the Scamp. BTS was nervous and walked two feet away. It let me pick him up and move him back to the bowl without it fighting me. This time I was able to determine that it is a male who has been neutered. Now, I need to give it a name.
Unnamed_Afraid.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Last smoke of the day is year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Nording pot with a couple small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style. Cleaning a few pipes.
Nording_pot_unbranded.jpg

skydog

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 27, 2017
Last smoke of the day is year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Nording pot with a couple small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style. Cleaning a few pipes.
View attachment 284811

How'd I know the late night posts would be you? I just finished a bowl of 2018 Dunbar in a Savinelli Punto Oro Dublin army mount. About to light up a home blend VA/Per/Oriental in a Peterson Ragaire bulldog.

Status
Not open for further replies.