PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Feeding ferals and my cats took me quite a bit of time, so I had another smoke, which was year 2015 C&D Burley Ribbon Cut in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 square shank sitter with a silver pearl gray acrylic saddle stem. Haven't smoked this blend or pipe in a few years, so I took a little tobacco out of a jar for this smoke.
Comoy's_Silver_Cloud.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Spent a lot of time outside in the cold trying to talk to this striped cat that I thought was Shy Stripesy, but no, I believe it's yet another striped cat that I haven't seen before. It was afraid of me, but not as much as the other striped cats were the first time I saw them. Anyway, I'm finally going to bed.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Enjoying Tilbury 2017 in the IMP as I wait for the wife while she’s getting her yearly check up. The picture & lighting doesn’t show the true color progression. I’ll post a picture side by side with the original to see the changes at the end of the month. Love watching @LeafErikson ‘s Meer progress pics…doubt mine will compare. Happy ISPD…I made a small grab of some favorites…how bout you? ☕

IMG_3241.jpeg
IMG_3242.png

Status
Not open for further replies.