PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnfan

Lifer
Jan 9, 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
Going to celebrate my 60th birthday today with hearty meals followed exclusively by home blends. For the morning, breakfast of homemade blueberry pancakes, bacon and coffee prior to a VaPer (base of Sutliff Match Victorian tweaked with addition of Green River Black Cavendish) in a 1946 Dunhill 60/1 Shell Billiard. Trusty Rodgers of Sheffield pipe tool and vintage 1950's Nimrod Commader pipe lighter accompanying.

View attachment 202004
Happy Birthday!

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Wessex Brown Virginia Flake arrived in a dented tin, so... open it up! Turns out seal was in perfect condition so it would have been ok (but you know, now in a jar). First time trying this flake. Rubbbed and put in the Luigi Viprati Sabbiata (this size flake was just right size for the chamber), with coffee.IMG_3128.jpg

WildTurkeySurprise

Can't Leave
Oct 23, 2020
Mt Juliet, TN
2279D806-3ACA-4347-BD73-0A2443AF7E1D.jpeg
Finishing up my second go at a Tabac Manil Bouchons de Semois, in a Brigham Algonquin 215. This ‘cork’ was much better after a couple weeks in the humidor, as out of the box the first one was dry to the point of rampant cracking while fitting it in the chamber and didn’t seal quite right against the pipe. It’s a novel experience though, and it has an interesting, burley-meets-cigar flavor profile.

MacMarty89

Can't Leave
Dec 8, 2021
Greater Eindhoven Area, Netherlands
My fist pipe since the birth of our baby girl this January. It’s a classic, the Classic Flake by MB in a beautiful silver band Peterson Deluxe 20s! Complementing my pipe is John Coltrane and his Prestige Records on the HiFi system.

Now that we have a daughter, the wife is less forgiving. Smoking is prohibited. I can’t blame her and I definitely don’t want to do it around our daughter. So the late evenings have become my preferred smoking moment when both of them are sleeping. Hopefully the smoke has cleared by tomorrow morning…

50E06DCA-D36B-40BD-ABBB-D6D33EEBF9FA.jpeg

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Mmh, blueberry pancakes homemade… What a birthday, my 60. fell right into Covid measures no guests allowed. I took the chance to begin with pipe smoking on a more „serious“ level just to keep up with the evil of getting older,

Smoking University Flake in my Isle of Man Bulldog.

View attachment 202055
Happy birthday sir

Thanos

Lurker
Jan 11, 2023
Athens, Greece
Going to celebrate my 60th birthday today with hearty meals followed exclusively by home blends. For the morning, breakfast of homemade blueberry pancakes, bacon and coffee prior to a VaPer (base of Sutliff Match Victorian tweaked with addition of Green River Black Cavendish) in a 1946 Dunhill 60/1 Shell Billiard. Trusty Rodgers of Sheffield pipe tool and vintage 1950's Nimrod Commader pipe lighter accompanying.

View attachment 202004
Happy birthday! Have a beautiful time!

Briar Tuck

Lifer
Nov 29, 2022
Oregon coast

View attachment 202004
60 is a big one and cause for celebration for sure. Happy birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.