PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winnipeger

Lifer
Sep 9, 2022
Winnipeg
Cleaned up my Savinelli Gold with an overnight isopropyl cotton ball soak and gave the mortise a good deep cleaning. Out on the river smoking my new home blend for the first full sample. I'm smoking some of the loose blend. The cakes are resting in Mylar. It tastes really good to me. Plenty of depth. It's rich and spicy and I like the amount of DFK. There may be more blending and tobacco pressing in my future. I'll need to make a mold for an even tighter press next time.

IMG_3266.jpeg
IMG_3265.jpeg
7.jpeg

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
Now Smoking: After Dinner sweet-tooth kicked about 10 minutes ago after I parked it in the recliner, so pulled out the bigazz Brigham Heritage "39" smooth bent brandy with Acrylic stem, and loaded her up with 50/50 Prince Albert and Lane Ltd 1-Q - which the 1-Q is pretty sweet by my palate - and will go great with my hot cup of coffee, while watching tonight's re-runs of Emergency! from 1976 on Family Entertainment TV channel (fetv).
Big_Ass_Brigham_39_Brandy.jpg

BTW: Wifey found a great deal on a Amazon for a Variety Sampler - Breakfast Blend, House Blend, Signature Blend, and, Cafe' Special of @JimInks famous 'Community Coffee' for K-Cups... and, at 40% off, no less!

So after all this time, I'll finally going to get to try his preferred coffee brand, after all his great recommendations for apples and tobaccos we've enjoyed over the years. - Sherm Natman

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty Jazz apple, fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a pre-1980s straight dark brown Comoy's Sandblast 186 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Off to work I go. Going to listen to Jack Armstrong, The All American Boy. It's a pretty decent kid's show, and I wish more episodes in the story line had been saved.
Comoy's_Sandblast 186 billiard.jpg

Steddy

Lifer
Sep 18, 2021
Western North Carolina
Now smoking a bowl from a freshly opened tin of year 2016 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. It's the last EGR tin I have, with the exception of the very first EGR tin that Sutliff made when they started tin production. That will stay unopened. After this one is smoked up, I'll go back to EGR tubs.
View attachment 203262
2016 EGR! No more 2014 eh? I feel like this calls for some kind of celebration.

isaac liu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 30, 2022
China wuhan
There is a Chinese proverb: fight fire with fire and treat poison with poison. This has given me great inspiration. Why don't I go to the mixed haunted bookshop with the mixture No.79? So I mixed the two kinds of burley in the proportion of 1:2 and tested them in falcon.
I created a monster, a savage monster full of granny perfume. Licorice and fennel are the masks of this monster. Violence and rudeness are its shadows. I had libido regression in fear. I needed the care of my mother and the protection of my father. My consciousness felt that I must finish this bowl, and my subconscious warned me not to do so. After struggling for 50 minutes, I gave this new mixture the name MISERY.WechatIMG280.jpegWechatIMG281.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.