Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Had a light snack, and am smoking aged Rattrays Hal O’ The Wynd in a straight smooth brown pre-1952 (Comoy’s) Corinthian De-Luxe 126 pot made for Sutliff in San Francisco with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Listening to The Jack Benny Program as I work on the last panel of the last page of this Archie story.
Comoy's_CorinthianDe-Luxe_Sutliff126 pot .jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Last smoke of the day is Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a smooth straight brown circa WW2 Trapwell mountain laurel patent apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Listening to Fibber McGee and Molly on the XM as I do a few things around the house, including feeding the ferals.
Trapwell_apple.jpg

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Good Morning Troops! I have been up since 4'ish working on a few things so this is strictly not my first smoke of the day. I am smoking a bowl of Brown Twist, thinly sliced and then diced and gravity fed into my pipe. My choice of pipe never changes and after all these years I have got bored with writing 'cutty' in quotation marks for the benefit of those who are not exactly 'Mr Current Affairs' on this forum. Here is a visual to help. You will note the slow progress of the coloring of the 100+ year old meerschaum but this has been a work in progress since last year.

thumbnail-2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.