PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2019
Trying out a new mixture: 50/50 Solani Tropical Mango and SG Balkan Flake (in a trusty MM corncob):

JXuqz1Tl.jpg

#639 is from 2019 - I'm not tasting much difference from fresh, the Balkan Flake is from 2012 (and looking ashy with age) but taste wise the difference is subtle.

rwyuZJCl.jpg

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good morning all! Starting with Elizabethan Mixture in a Tilshead Billiard with eight-bent saddle stem. John72 - please don't feel embarrassed by a little venting; many of us are going through - or have been through - the very same things you are facing. UncleRasta says it well with "wishing you and you family all good things."

Mar 1, 2014
The Chinook prompted me to head out and smoke a bowl before sunrise.

This is my Radice Rind filled with a 50/50 blend of Sutliff Victorian Match and C&D Pirate Kake (thoroughly chopped and rubbed, blending this stuff turned my hands black), I call it "Victorian Privateer".
I still say Pirate Kake smells like burning hair, but it is a good Lat Bomb and blends well with a sweet VaPer like Victorian Match.

9D7D8DBD-865A-4A8F-B7DE-9D8B512A435F.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Good afternoon. No smoking so far. Now it's my wife's turn with covid. But she only has a sore throat and her blood sugar is a bit out of control because of the covid, as she is diabetic. So I don't want her to be uncomfortable smelling of tobacco. I can handle it, I admit I miss not being able to smoke something. There came a bad time in my life. After many years, I lost my job. And it is quite humiliating and frustrating. After almost 30 years working. Spain is the most unemployed country in the European Community. Since the eighties, until today, the cavernicola employment system of this country is disgusting. Now I have already said it, I could not hold my rage and my anger any longer. Sorry guys. I am sorry to talk about this, I am ashamed.
Best of luck to you and your lady.

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
Good afternoon. No smoking so far. Now it's my wife's turn with covid. But she only has a sore throat and her blood sugar is a bit out of control because of the covid, as she is diabetic. So I don't want her to be uncomfortable smelling of tobacco. I can handle it, I admit I miss not being able to smoke something. There came a bad time in my life. After many years, I lost my job. And it is quite humiliating and frustrating. After almost 30 years working. Spain is the most unemployed country in the European Community. Since the eighties, until today, the cavernicola employment system of this country is disgusting. Now I have already said it, I could not hold my rage and my anger any longer. Sorry guys. I am sorry to talk about this, I am ashamed.
Praying for you and your wife. Hope your situation improves soon, and your wife recovers quickly. God Bless you both.

Status
Not open for further replies.