PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ag®o

Lifer
Nov 14, 2021
Italy
Good afternoon. No smoking so far. Now it's my wife's turn with covid. But she only has a sore throat and her blood sugar is a bit out of control because of the covid, as she is diabetic. So I don't want her to be uncomfortable smelling of tobacco. I can handle it, I admit I miss not being able to smoke something. There came a bad time in my life. After many years, I lost my job. And it is quite humiliating and frustrating. After almost 30 years working. Spain is the most unemployed country in the European Community. Since the eighties, until today, the cavernicola employment system of this country is disgusting. Now I have already said it, I could not hold my rage and my anger any longer. Sorry guys. I am sorry to talk about this, I am ashamed.
I am so sorry for your situation and I understand your outburst friend.
I really hope that your dear wife recovers quickly in the best possible way, and that your work impasse evolves into something more beautiful and greater.
In Italy, where unemployment is high here too, we have a saying: When a door is closed, a gate opens.
This I wish you friend.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Match Field and Stream, an old-school aromatic, in a green stain smooth Chacom straight taper-stem billiard made exclusively for Iwan Ries, but not a house pipe, stamped with the Chacom name and logo. After a late lunch of Hungarian goulash and a dessert of homemade chocolate pecan cake, working on a essay for a lay-led church service at the end of the month.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Good afternoon. No smoking so far. Now it's my wife's turn with covid. But she only has a sore throat and her blood sugar is a bit out of control because of the covid, as she is diabetic. So I don't want her to be uncomfortable smelling of tobacco. I can handle it, I admit I miss not being able to smoke something. There came a bad time in my life. After many years, I lost my job. And it is quite humiliating and frustrating. After almost 30 years working. Spain is the most unemployed country in the European Community. Since the eighties, until today, the cavernicola employment system of this country is disgusting. Now I have already said it, I could not hold my rage and my anger any longer. Sorry guys. I am sorry to talk about this, I am ashamed.
I hope your wife gets better soon. I know all too well how bad it is in Spain. Need more people to vote for VOX.

Status
Not open for further replies.