PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Good afternoon. No smoking so far. Now it's my wife's turn with covid. But she only has a sore throat and her blood sugar is a bit out of control because of the covid, as she is diabetic. So I don't want her to be uncomfortable smelling of tobacco. I can handle it, I admit I miss not being able to smoke something. There came a bad time in my life. After many years, I lost my job. And it is quite humiliating and frustrating. After almost 30 years working. Spain is the most unemployed country in the European Community. Since the eighties, until today, the cavernicola employment system of this country is disgusting. Now I have already said it, I could not hold my rage and my anger any longer. Sorry guys. I am sorry to talk about this, I am ashamed.
You have your health, sounds like your wife is tolerating it fairly well and best wishes for a full recovery --- that's the main thing! ?✌️

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Good afternoon. No smoking so far. Now it's my wife's turn with covid. But she only has a sore throat and her blood sugar is a bit out of control because of the covid, as she is diabetic. So I don't want her to be uncomfortable smelling of tobacco. I can handle it, I admit I miss not being able to smoke something. There came a bad time in my life. After many years, I lost my job. And it is quite humiliating and frustrating. After almost 30 years working. Spain is the most unemployed country in the European Community. Since the eighties, until today, the cavernicola employment system of this country is disgusting. Now I have already said it, I could not hold my rage and my anger any longer. Sorry guys. I am sorry to talk about this, I am ashamed.
My best wishes for your wife John, I think everyone on this forum knows you have nothing to be ashamed or sorry about but I understand the anger and frustration you feel.

Any shame belongs to the system that has led a good man like yourself feel this way.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Afternoon everyone, I started the day with the remnants of last nights Pembroke in a Comoys Bulldog and now I’m moving on to Tuskegee Airman in this little Gambier that I just brought, it was so cheap I couldn’t resist. Looks like the wide silver band is a repair job as it’s obscuring some of the writing on the shank, it must have meant a lot to the original owner. Unfortunately there’s a small chip off the end of the Amber mouthpiece but it doesn’t distract from the smoking experience. image.jpgimage.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.