PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Good morning All
A bowl of 1989 vintage Balkan Sobranie in a Northern Briars Roxcut Dublin. A very smooth and enjoyable smoke.
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer View attachment 126878
So glad you’re smoking the stuff. I noticed it was a gift from a friend earlier on, and wondered if it would collect dust on a shelf…good for you & hope you enjoy every bit. ?☕

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Hi guys, good to be back on the forum after a month or however long it’s been. I hope you have all been well and behaving yourselves.

I’m smoking one of my latest acquisitions, a London made Kaywoodie Flame Grain, Extra Large Billiard, I wish the light was good enough for a decent picture because the grain is incredible and I don’t think the pipe was smoked more than a half dozen times. Anyhoo, I’m having this Edgeworth RR from a very old tin, I believe it’s 1960’s (if anyone can accurately date it I’d appreciate it) and I rehydrated a portion of it a couple of days ago and it’s smoking beautifully.
View attachment 127084
@Birddog66 Hope you're feeling better now!

Jun 23, 2019

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
I’m smoking my other favorite morning blend Presbyterian in my other morning pipe a GBD Conquest Minaret.
4CC654EF-93E7-4B91-A5B0-FE63DADC1B35.jpegI’m seriously thinking about smoking EMP and Presbyterian almost exclusively and only smoking other stuff for a change of pace once in a while. I find EMP and Presbyterian reliably satisfying and most others a bit hit or miss.

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
I’m smoking my other favorite morning blend Presbyterian in my other morning pipe a GBD Conquest Minaret.
View attachment 127112I’m seriously thinking about smoking EMP and Presbyterian almost exclusively and only smoking other stuff for a change of pace once in a while. I find EMP and Presbyterian reliably satisfying and most others a bit hit or miss.
Yup, I understand the desire to have a mainstay smoke. EMP and Presbyterian are two of my favorites and if I had to be limited to tin tobaccos, those two would top my list.

Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
Hi guys, good to be back on the forum after a month or however long it’s been. I hope you have all been well and behaving yourselves.

I’m smoking one of my latest acquisitions, a London made Kaywoodie Flame Grain, Extra Large Billiard, I wish the light was good enough for a decent picture because the grain is incredible and I don’t think the pipe was smoked more than a half dozen times. Anyhoo, I’m having this Edgeworth RR from a very old tin, I believe it’s 1960’s (if anyone can accurately date it I’d appreciate it) and I rehydrated a portion of it a couple of days ago and it’s smoking beautifully.
View attachment 127084
@Birddog66 good to see you back mate ?
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
It is damned cold here in Tampa. It is cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey and certainly has been too cold for me to even contemplate shaving for the last three days! I am currently smoking a bowl of Bosuns Plug in a 5 1/2 inch meerschaum 'cutty' pipe circa 1900 whilst wearing a wool cardigan more suited to NY winters. Roll on the weekend since it is supposed to warm up.

thumbnail-2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.