PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tar Wheel

Lifer
May 23, 2020
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
LLRR in a 26 yearView attachment 130239 old Legend
Hey FurCoat, I just noticed the filter in your 26 year old Legend. Do you prefer to smoke your cobs with a filter? It’s really none of my business and don’t feel the need to answer. I’m just curious because tossing the filter is usually the first thing I do when I receive a new one. Anyway, that cob has held up well for 26 years. Looks like it’s good for another 26!

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Hey FurCoat, I just noticed the filter in your 26 year old Legend. Do you prefer to smoke your cobs with a filter? It’s really none of my business and don’t feel the need to answer. I’m just curious because tossing the filter is usually the first thing I do when I receive a new one. Anyway, that cob has held up well for 26 years. Looks like it’s good for another 26!
I use a Savinelli balsa filter during the summer when the humidity is high. Today I went without a filter. The stem was replaced with their Danish line. Soft enough to clench and they last longer than the original.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps on this warm, sunny day, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Molina_Apple.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Sutliff Burma Road in my new Hardcastle flag pattern clay pipe.
Been lighting it with matches; still burned a bit hot, I need to slow my puffing down but keep thinking the pipe might go out...
Bought 2 boxes of matches to reduce dependence on Chinese disposable plastic lighters!
Still used more matches than baccy and my baccy doesn't burn as hot ? but it still only lasted a few minutes (probably due to the wind ?️)...

Status
Not open for further replies.