PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.Henry845

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 22, 2019
Dutchess County, NY
Mixture 79 in a cob. I ordered a few pouches recently after finishing the last of my older pouches I had purchased back when the pouch still came in a box. This recently produced pouch seems toned down and different as far as the aroma & casing/topping that are applied go. Tastes a bit different as well, the tobacco's natural flavor is a little more prominent.

I never picked up on the root beer scent in the past until opening this newer pouch. I even had my wife smell it and she immediately said it smelled like root beer. Not sure if the blend has gone through changes over the years or the perceived difference is due to the freshness of the pouch. I still dig it and will continue keeping a few pouches stashed away.
IMG_0124.JPG
I wonder what blend Larry Flynt would endorse if he smoked a pipe. I am assuming it would have a little more oomph.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a little snacking, and am now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2019 black rusticated Peterson 312 full bend billiard with a military mount and a nickel cap with a cumberland 4AB stem and a N.A.P. bit.
PetersonNAP.jpg

canucklehead

Lifer
Aug 1, 2018
Alberta
Old Pal dublin with a deceptively large chamber loaded with D&R Three Sails, ready to go as soon as my aggressively affectionate cat stops mauling me. She was sitting outside my office door meowing loudly at me. She ate her evening food, took her evening poop, now it's time for me to scratch her ears, then she will have a 30 min power nap before harassing the dog for a while and eating the dog's food, then she will sprint around the house bouncing off the walls, drifting corners on the laminate flooring, and then at 3:00am will take one of my son's hotwheels cars and chase it around the bathtub noisily until my wife wakes up and starts throwing things at her and cursing. Then she will sleep for 12 hours until the kids come home from school when she will wake up to mooch snacks. It's a busy schedule.

20210204_000909.jpg
20210204_002823.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Angler's Dream in a 2018 natural smooth medium bend Peterson 03 apple silver spigot military mount with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem. This will finish my smoking day.
PetersonSS_natural.jpg

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Morning Men! Taken my morning meds and waiting for the coffee to brew. Started my day by cutting up some brown twist and running a pipe cleaner through the odd meerschaum so that I ready for the day in the office. I will pop by later and post a picture of todays action shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.