PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Wilke Rum and Maple in a straight smooth with a tobacco leaf carving on the bottom left, dark brown 1980s Sir Brent pot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Every time I smoke this blend, m'lady wants pancakes.

chefmike

Might Stick Around
Feb 2, 2021
Colorado Springs, CO
Had to go into work, but enjoyed some Hearth & Home Viprati on the way home. The tin has been open forever, got shuffled, abused, forgotten, but did not dry out. While I have been stuck on C&D Burley Flake #3 on my homeward drive, this was good to great. Far better than I remember. Pipe? Briarworks straight. fabulous car pipe. I have 2 identical that I picked up cheap on auctions, probably sold unappreciated as a "boring" pipe. But Briarworks does great work and these pipes are work horses: lightweight, easy to light, tamp and clean. Excellent airway.

scottbtdmb

Can't Leave
Apr 14, 2012
Sitting out on the deck for the first time in ages smoking some G&H Dark Flake scented in a Don Florian olive wood pipe. Highland Park scotch on the side and Coltrane’s “Blue Trane” on the Bluetooth speaker. Hoping this warmer weather trend continues into March!
67971829-35AB-4A1E-8CF0-7B6515BB635F.jpeg

scottbtdmb

Can't Leave
Apr 14, 2012
Had to go into work, but enjoyed some Hearth & Home Viprati on the way home. The tin has been open forever, got shuffled, abused, forgotten, but did not dry out. While I have been stuck on C&D Burley Flake #3 on my homeward drive, this was good to great. Far better than I remember. Pipe? Briarworks straight. fabulous car pipe. I have 2 identical that I picked up cheap on auctions, probably sold unappreciated as a "boring" pipe. But Briarworks does great work and these pipes are work horses: lightweight, easy to light, tamp and clean. Excellent airway.
I have a small BriarWorks prince that smokes like nobody’s business! They makw budget friendly pipes, but I find they smoke just as well if not better than some of my higher grade pipes

Status
Not open for further replies.