PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Paul’s Pipe Shop afternoon bowl! Wow! Arrowhead in this little T. Cristiano VSQ - both first time. This is a great smoking little pipe - sipped my way so far through most of the first half of the Hawks bb game and well into halftime and I’m really enjoying this blend. Interesting and a little different from start to finish in a good way and honestly I don’t often pick up on that as often as I’m sure most others do. IMG_3512.jpeg

H

HRPufnstuf

First bowl in my Sav 616 in a long time. I did some serious filling on the bowl with mud. Hardwood ash with 50% water 50% sodium silicate. Cured it 24 hours and it filled well. Rebored it before it completely hardened and got quite a smooth finish, almost a lined pipe now. I'll let you all know if it kills me.

Savinell Sistina 616.JPG

TN Jed

Lifer
Feb 3, 2022
Franklin, TN
www.battlefields.org
Paul’s Pipe Shop afternoon bowl! Wow! Arrowhead in this little T. Cristiano VSQ - both first time. This is a great smoking little pipe - sipped my way so far through most of the first half of the Hawks bb game and well into halftime and I’m really enjoying this blend. Interesting and a little different from start to finish in a good way and honestly I don’t often pick up on that as often as I’m sure most others do. View attachment 268920
We've got a big match up on Jan. 1. Go Vols! puffy

Friendly Piper

Might Stick Around
Sep 22, 2023
Northern Virginia
IMG_4271.jpeg

Doing some office work on my front porch with my evening line-up ready to go:

(1) Cornell & Diehl Hebraica series—Light of the Universe / “Or Olam” will be the first smoke in my Israeli Alpha Freehand poker. It’s the fourth night of Hanukkah, so this one seemed appropriate.

(2) Peterson / Dunhill–The Royal Yacht in my Missouri Meerschaum / C&D Charles Towne Cobbler cob (dedicated to this blend, along with a briar and a maple hardwood).

(3) Watch City—American Cut Pljg in a restored Charatan Belvedere Dublin I picked up yesterday from Matthew Hayes at John B. Hayes Tobacconist. The stem is not original and I’m looking for a replacement saddle stem that better fits the design.

It’s cooling off and starting to rain, so I’ve got a parabolic heater pointed my way.

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
Capstan Blue Flake in a Pete POY X160

53109698421_2ff0cf3d45_k.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.